Celebrating Latino Community, Culture, & Cerveza.
At Raíces Brewing Company grounds @ Steam on the Platte.
0 9 / 1 4 / 1 9
Suave Fest 2019 was the first craft beer festival in the country celebrating Latino craft breweries, brewers, beers community and culture. A wide variety of craft beers were featured from 10 Latino-owned craft breweries from around Colorado. Additionally, Latin American and Caribbean cuisine from a diversity of vendors was available onsite, as well as spectacular musical performances from top Latino artists and groups from the Centennial state.
WHEN AND WHERE SUAVE FEST v.1 happened?
The Festival took place on Saturday, September 14, 2019, from 12 noon to 6 pm at the Raices Brewing Company grounds at Steam on the Platte, at 2060 West Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80204, right next to the Denver Broncos stadium.
SUAVE FEST GOALS:
- To highlight Latino Owned Breweries that can be supported by our communities.
- To bring awareness of the need for diversification and accessibility in the craft beer industry. Less than 0.6 % of all U.S. breweries are Latino Owned. However, a disparity exists between ownership and consumption, where consumption for Latinos is nearly 31%.
- To create a pipeline in the industry and provide resources for interested individuals in the industry, in entrepreneurship and event coordination and management.
- To think forward on culture and how cultural identity is key for the esteem of Latinos, and a vehicle for Non-Latinos to coincide, promoting unity beyond cultures.
- To be a platform for gastronomy, artistry, and Latino organizations’ visibility.
WHAT IT INCLUDED?
LATINX CRAFT BEERS
10 PARTICIPATING LATINX BREWERIES
6 HOURS OF AMAZING ENTERTAINMENT
6 HEADLINER MUSICAL PERFORMANCES + CULTURAL ACTS
DELICIOUS LATIN FOOD TRUCKS
VISUAL ARTISTS ON SITE
SOUVENIR TASTER GLASS
ACCESS TO VENDORS AND COOL MERCHANDISE
POURS OF SPECIALTY BREWS (VIP)
SPECIAL ARTIST PERFORMANCE (VIP)
SWAG BAG (VIP)
INDOOR/OUTDOOR ACCESS (VIP)
SUAVE FEST LIMITED EDITION T-SHIRT (VIP)
And M Á S...
Early bird tickets were available until June 14, 2019. Prices increased by $10 on July 15, 2019, and by $25 on August 31, 2019.